position eligibility and rankings

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Diesel0332 Diesel0332
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

position eligibility and rankings

Not sure how it is on other platforms but on Yahoo! Mark Barron and Deonne Buchannon are both DB/LB eligible, is there anyway they can be ranked in both the LB and DB lists? This could provide some help and clarity on how to handle those players..thanks for all the great info, love the site!
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: position eligibility and rankings

I'm not sure which fantasy platform guru uses for his ratings. For example, I play in NFL.com leagues and there are discrepancies with a few of their IDP positions vs. the position guru uses for his ratings. For example, in NFL.com Chandler Jones and Jerry Hughes are listed as DLs while Buchannon, Barron and Cravens are listed as ONLY LB. Connor Barwin only an LB and so on...
astearns astearns
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Diesel0332
That would be great if the Guru was able to do that...especially since I own both Bucannon and Barron in my Yahoo league.  Realistically, I'm never pulling Deone out of the starting lineup but I'll be scratching my head with the Barron/Burnett choice each week.
Diesel0332 Diesel0332
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Sarisin
Oh wow the consistency is awful lol, itd probably make more sense just to rank someone on both lists if they are considered a multiple position eligible player.
Diesel0332 Diesel0332
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by astearns
To be honest i feel Buccanon, Barron, and Mack are probably the only 3 players that really matter towards this conversation. Su'a Cravens is probably irrelevant lol, maybe Chandler Jones
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I'm beholden to whatever FantasyPros has the players listed at and unfortunately they don't list multiple positions. HOWEVER, I can add a note next to the player calling out where I would rank them at the other position.
astearns astearns
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Guru!
Diesel0332 Diesel0332
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by theidpguru
Thatd be awesome Guru!! Thanks so much!!