jordan hicks

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Mike Madden@pghmadd1/twitter Mike Madden@pghmadd1/twitter
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

jordan hicks

Can you get some insight on hicks 's  role with the Tulloch signing, do you think hicks gets kicked to the outside, his mlb in that 4-3 was promising . hopefully he stays there, Tulloch shouldn't get a 3 down role?
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: jordan hicks

I'm thinking Tulloch will be a back up, vet that ran coaches D before...Hicks is young and never played inside much so he does need to learn how to be the playcaller, if Tulloch looks healthy and effective he could take the 1st/2nd down roles and Hick would move outside.  All will depend on how good Tulloch looks.
Jamal Jamal
Reply | Threaded
|

Can we get a Hicks - Tulloch update after the week 3 preseason games (or anything ironing out in training camp)?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Yeah, I just don't buy Tulloch overtaking Hicks there no matter how much Schwartz likes him. He was signed as depth in my opinion. But we will know more over the next several days.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Mike Madden@pghmadd1/twitter
I'd avoid Hicks in draft leagues right now, until we see how things shake out....no matter how talented, it's tough for a coach to place green dot the helmet of a player who in college wasn't "smart" + factor in he missed almost 2 full years of college with injuries, and last year with an injury, that's 3-4 years of missed games.... that is risky to me.
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

Eagles fan here from South Jersey and I agree that for now I would be careful about drafting Tulloch. I like Hicks, with a slight nod towards Bradham and Kendricks. Najee Goode is a decent backup too, but Def Coordinator Schwartz loves Tulloch.

I wouldn't be surprised if during the season Tulloch steps in as Hicks, Bradham and Kendricks all have injury histories.