classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tough calls for Week 12

Need 2 LBs and DBs.

Timmons @ BUF, Poz vs PIT, or Lofton vs GB.  Leaning towards Poz & Lofton.

Ward vs CAR, Weddle @ IND, or Atowge @ DEN.  I could also grab Marshall @ CLE.   What do you think for this week?  Also, how would you rank these four along with McCourty and Chung from NE for the rest of the season?

Thanks in advance.

-Wannabe
acinoralas acinoralas
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tough calls for Week 12

yea sit loften as gb is so pass happy.. start ward
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
|

Ya you're right about Lofton.  Poz & Timmons have generally been my top 2, but Timmons has had a couple slow games lately.  After starting the season with 20+ points in 4 of his first 5 games he's only gone over 12 pts once in his last 5.  I'm kind of wishing I would have traded him.  

As for DBs I'm definitely starting Ward.  Question is who do I start opposite him?  Weddle?  Or should I drop Atogwe and pick up Marshall or McCourty and start one of those two?
acinoralas acinoralas
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by WannabeGuru
start weddle vs indy thay will throw and someone will need to tackle ..can you plz answer my questions on the message board! ive helpd you!! i hope you will help me!!
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
|

I'm actually thinking about picking up Marshall @ CLE and dropping Atogwe.  I'm interested to hear what the Guru thinks.  I would definitely answer your question if I knew enough about IDPs.  I haven't followed many IDPs other than the ones on my roster and a few free agents, so I really wouldn't know who you should start.  In fact I've learned that often times what I think is wrong.  So, thats what the Guru is for!  Hopefully he'll be able to shed some light on both of our issues.  
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by WannabeGuru
I would start:

Poz and Timmons

Ward and Weddle

ROS (tackle-heavy):

Chung
Ward