Start / Sit - Week 1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Mous Mous
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Start / Sit - Week 1

What 5 starters would you pick from the following for week 1? I am in a 12 team league and we start 5 IDPs.

Tackles are 1, assists .5, sacks 3, Int 2.  As you can see, I went with mostly value, high upside picks.  Not a lot of big names on there (yet).

Barrett Ruud @ Jac
Nick Barnett @KC
D'Qwell Jackson @ Cin
Patrick Chung @Mia
Rey Maualuga @Cle
Daryl Washington @ Car
George Wilson  @KC

Many Thanks.  
What do you think overall?
Mous.
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Start / Sit - Week 1

The five I'd go with:

Ruud
Jackson
Barnett
Maualuga
Washington

Ruud, Jackson, Maualuga should be decent LB1/2 for you all year, health permitting.

Bill
Thanks Bill
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I agree with Bill.
EricOlinger EricOlinger
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Mous
I agree with Bill too. I think that was great value and those are all proven performers. I think you did outstanding. There might not be a Patrick Willis in that group but you have a very solid core of IDP's. Wilson and Washington could be classified as SLEEPERS, and I think they'll pay off in a big way. Nicely done.
Mous Mous
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Gentlemen.  While all the other teams in my league were going after big name IDPs in the mid rounds, I was still picking up skill players on offense.  I waited a little while and picked up these "value", high perforemance picks later. Your articles and insight helped with identifying those guys and keeping with that strategy.  It's a little early, but I like my team.  Thanks guys.........Keep it up.

Mous.    
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

chung also looks like a great grab for you, meriweather was cut, looks like chung may be starting now, he may still split time, but he is a great grab.

bill
Thanks Bill