Positions changes? hmm...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
PRIME PRIME
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Positions changes? hmm...

David Irving, Chris Jones...2 guys who look they will be DT eligible on yahoo this year, J.Allen right now is listed as DT...if that sticks another solid DE/DT who has DT eligibility

Chandler Jones...LB hes ok.....but hes taking the Campbell role and is a stud DE, position change odds are 99%... I traded for him for a 7th 10th pick swap in dynasty

Byron Jones losing CB, Barron losing S

Vic Beasley I think might get DE this year, I deal for him as well, gave up a 3rd and got beasley and a 5th

SDog SDog
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Positions changes? hmm...

I just got Vic Beasley thrown into a trade as an extra because he moved from a DL to a LB in the offseason on CBS. Is there any chance that he gets moved back to a DL before the season starts?
PRIME PRIME
Reply | Threaded
|

Beasley is more an educated guess, looks like Brooks Reed is the other DE/OLB who take the LEO spot which Beasley had the year before and was a DE, sounds like Beasley could move back to that LEO role and get his DE back
Prime Prime
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by PRIME
Hi guys

http://idpwiseguy.com/rankings-and-sleepers/idp-sleepers

Found some good sleepers on this site, looks like a new site? everytime I go he's adding something, the sleeper info for IDP seems pretty smart and I like the overall rankings cuz it has all the experts links there for us lazy ppl, hoping the site keeps adding things, might be another good source for us IDP guys, there arent many other than the Guru!
Andrew Andrew
Reply | Threaded
|

Any word on guys going from CB to S this year?
Prime Prime
Reply | Threaded
|

Byron lost his CB this year but he should be a good S this year anyways, Barron lost his S and now LB only for most leagues.

IDPWiseGuy IDPWiseGuy
Reply | Threaded
|