Karl Joseph

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Karl Joseph

I drafted Karl Joseph in each of my leagues as he flew under the radar and was left in my queue until the end. Also, I have been reading good things about him.

I just read that he has been benched in favor of that bum and ex-Eagle Nate Allen. In most of my leagues I can send Joseph to the bench, but I play in one league WITHOUT a bench.

Time to cut Joseph loose or keep him and take the zero pts until Nate Allen ultimately flames out?

In my leagues there are slim pickings on the waiver wire (20 team league, big rosters), but guys like Shawn Williams, George Iloka, Aaron Williams, the aforementioned Geathers and of course Nate Allen are available.

Thank you.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Karl Joseph

I personally don't like the philosophy of taking a zero on DBs as they are easy to pick up off the waiver wire. I'd dump him. The guy with the most upside you listed is Shawn Williams IMO.
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

I'll go with Williams then. But, remember, I am in a very deep league 20 teams with 4 DB and 4 IDP positions so the waiver wire is not that great after the draft.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Sarisin
Just remember this..... Karl Joseph wasn't healthy enough in the off season, so its not a talent thing, by week 3-4 Joseph should be the starter.

Rodney McLeod and Byron Jones are also going later than they should considering the bad Ds infront of them, are they available?  SW is probably your best bet outta the group you said