IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

IMPORTANT SITE NOTICE: I WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND WILL THEREFORE BE UNAVAILABLE TO WRITE MY ARTICLES/ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL, COMMENT POSTS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. DURING THAT TIME.

I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE MY READERS, BUT THE GURU HAS TO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE JUST LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE :) I WILL BE BACK FULL FORCE FOR THE START OF WEEK 8. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHILE I'M GONE!

P.S. - IF YOU FEEL IN A CHARITABLE MOOD OR WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THE ADVICE GIVEN ON THE SITE, FEEL FREE TO DONATE (BUTTON ON THE RIGHT PANEL). THE EXTRA MONEY WOULD REALLY COME IN HANDY DURING MY TRIP :)
The Amish Ninja The Amish Ninja
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

Think he forgot to include Week 3 also.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

What?
George George
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by The Amish Ninja
and week 4?? I get the Guru has a social life but that's a lot of missed time.  Doesn't lend a lot of credibility to the site when the site is shut down.  
George George
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by theidpguru
I'll donate money if you provide waiver pick-ups in a timely fashion...
Hank Hank
Reply | Threaded
|

Donated. Enjoy your vacation Ryan!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by George
Just an FYI this post is old (from 2012). So I won't be gone for Weeks 6 & 7 of this year. I was gone for Weeks 2 and 3. And I still had all my posts up on time for Week 2, it was just Week 3 that was delayed. Plus, it's a free site (in-season) :).

Thanks for the donation!
Hank Hank
Reply | Threaded
|

You deserve it. Great site! Big IDP fan. You're the best in the biz, hands down.
NBM NBM
Reply | Threaded
|

Don't let this troll get you down.  I really appreciate everything you do for the IDP community.  Best website, no question.
deeznuts deeznuts
Reply | Threaded
|

week 8 waiver wire ?
anisazula anisazula
Reply | Threaded
|

Technical Help

If you're worried about the safety of your computer and therefore the safety of your personal information and are looking to shop for antivirus software so as to guard yourself from today's sophisticated threats, you would possibly be surprised to find out that it likely isn't getting to provide the protection you would like . While i'm a firm advocate for having security software running on all computers, there are some belongings you got to remember of before you leave and buy antivirus software.  Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Garmin Update | Rand McNally Update | Garmin.com/mapupdates | Norton.com/nu16 | Norton.com/setup
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

Norton Login

Norton login is one of the easiest platform that allows you to manage products download Norton antivirus and protect your device from online threats.
Norton Account
Norton Setup
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

AOL Mail

AOL Mail serve all the emails in your account, with aol email will get all updates on your mails promptly by creating aol account. AOL Account AOL Gold Download
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: AOL Mail

olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

Linksys Router Login

The Linksys router web interface is the place where all the router settings are stored for example connectivity, wireless, security, etc. For making changes to the default settings, you need to login to your Linksys router. Also, you can change your router password after signing into your account. Once you have logged in, you will be able to adjust all the available settings according to your preference. Further, you can log in to your Linksys router in two ways- login with your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account or by using the IP address of your router. If you intend to log in from Linksys Smart Wi-fi, you need to create an account first. Check out the following links for more info!
Linksys Router Login | Linksys Router Setup | Linksys Extender Setup
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

Roadrunner Email

Roadrunner Email is an exceptionally reliable and lightning-fast webmail service. This world class web-based communication solution is available as part of Time Warner Cable’s Internet Service. However, lately it has been overtaken by Spectrum Services. This free-of-cost webmail service is highly versatile and efficient. Besides, this user-friendly messaging solution is fully protected with laser-sharp security protocols. Not only that, Roadrunner Email is packed with some of the most effective and beneficial features. Check out the following links for more info!
TWC Email | Roadrunner Email | RR.Com Webmail
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

AOL Mail

AOL Mail is a leading, user-centric messaging service that is highly versatile and reliable. It is a fully secure web-based messaging platform available in 54 languages. This well-integrated portal allows you the liberty to access your Email Service from any Internet-based Device. For instance, desktops, laptops, mobile devices etc. In short, you can avail it from any location at any time. Check out the following links for more info!
AOL Mail | AOL Sign In | AOL Mail Sign In | AOL Gold Download | AOL Account | aol.com login
olivia99 olivia99
Reply | Threaded
|

Norton Login

Norton Login Account is one of the easiest platform that allows you to manage products download Norton antivirus and protect your device from online threats. After purchasing your subscription, you are required to set up your Norton Login Account in the very first place. All you need to have is an active email account for this essential task. You can easily create your Norton Login Account by following a given set of instructions. Check out the following links for more info!
Norton login | Norton Setup | Norton.com/setup | Norton Account