Eric Weddle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Bryan M. Bryan M.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Eric Weddle

Is it time to cut bait yet? I drafted him along with Bernard Pollard figuring I'd possibly end the season with the top 2 scoring DB's in my league. Instead Weddle's put up 1 point in two out of four games this year. I've gone without a backup DB so far this year but I'm going to pick one up and atleast slide Weddle to the bench in Week 5 and see if his production doesn't increase.

Right now my best Waiver options seem to be, Donte Whitner, Adrian Wilson, Eric Berry, Earl Thomas, & Cortland Finnegan. What order do you like those guys?

10 Team League
TT=1, INT=3, SACK=3, PD=1
Das Steel Curtain Das Steel Curtain
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Eric Weddle

Hey IDP Guru,

I'm in the exact same boat as Bryan M, except my waiver options are not as great as his.

Oh great one....your advise on Weddle is greatly anticipated!

DSC
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Bryan M.
Weddle has a good matchup this week against Oakland as they are currently allowing the 2nd most points to opposing safeties. If he doesn't get it done this week (especially with Gregory now out), it's time to dump his ass. I'd rank those players in the following order:

1) Whitner
2) Berry
3) Thomas
4) Wilson
5) Finnegan
Bryan M. Bryan M.
Reply | Threaded
|

Where would Taylor Mays rank in with those 5? I just have this gut feeling that he'll be a poor man's Bernard Pollard & rack up tackles. Thanks again Guru, love your responses!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Probably at #2 along with Eric Berry.