Deion Jones - start Week 13 or wait?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
bretski bretski
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Deion Jones - start Week 13 or wait?

I am stacked at LB, and have had Deion on IR.  If I move him to active, I'll likely drop Jatavis Brown (see roster below).  Start Deion or wait one more week to see how he plays?  Seems like a juicy match-up vs Baltimore, which is why I'm on the fence.

Current starters:
Darius Leonard
Leighton VDE
Luke Kuechly

Also can flex 2 any-IDP, and have as current starters:
Bobby Wagner
Jatavis Brown

Scoring:
Solo 1.5
Assist 1.0
Sack, INT 3.0
FF, FR 2.0
TD 6.0
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Deion Jones - start Week 13 or wait?

hopefully you went with wagner, and THAT is why that guy was ranked top 4 or so for like the first half of the year. 35 points in at least one of my formats, literally won me a week with what would normally be what mahomes scores in that same league (6 pt TD throws).

- with what you had i wouldn't have started d.jones yet, i had to drop him in the 2 places i got him 2 weeks ago when ATL faked us all out that he'd play. i figured he'd have low snaps this week or be rusty, or both. i'm now of course re FAAB'ing him.
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by bretski
hopefully you went with wagner, and THAT is why that guy was ranked top 4 or so for like the first half of the year. 35 points in at least one of my formats, literally won me a week with what would normally be what mahomes scores in that same league (6 pt TD throws).

- with what you had i wouldn't have started d.jones yet, i had to drop him in the 2 places i got him 2 weeks ago when ATL faked us all out that he'd play. i figured he'd have low snaps this week or be rusty, or both. i'm now of course re FAAB'ing him.
bretski bretski
Reply | Threaded
|

I ended up keeping Deion on the bench.  He had a huge day, but Wagner's monster day and J. Brown's solid day helped carry a comfortable win.  Ultimately, a win or loss wouldn't have made any difference in this league for my playoff standings, but... :-)

My IDP lineup always keeps me competitive in this league; so many of the other guys just don't understand how much of a difference it makes.  They spend their time hemming and hawing over WR3s.  LOL.