Burfict

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Burfict

This guy kills me every year with his injuries and shenanigans, but here we are again with him coming off suspension soon.

Is he worth picking up? I have some very good LBs now (Kuechly, T.Smith, Edmunds, Alonso, Hitchens, Martinez, Jack, Leonard, Wagner and TJ Watt - this is my league with a ton of DP slots I have filled with all LBs.

Anyone there that should be replaced with Burfict? I'm thinking TJ Watt depending on what he does this week, but you always have to wonder how long Burfict will last this time.
Femurov Femurov
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Burfict

How many IDP spots do you start?  I think most, if not all of those guys you have are either better, or have better upside than Burflict.  Let him be someone else's headache, I would say.
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

Yeah, they are all starters. This is a very deep 16 team league with 2 DL, 2 DB, 2 LB and 10 DP. There are 15 offensive players and only 3 bench slots.

I had to dump Watt because one of my DBs, Reshad Johnson was out and I picked up Derwin James.

I tend to agree with you as all of the LBs I have are scoring well, but I suspect someone else will select Burfict of the waiver wire this week and he will go off with 20 tackles, etc. ;-)
spontain spontain
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Sarisin
I'm kinda having the same dilemma. MY LB's are Luke and Bobby, I was thinking should I grab him to plug in in case one goes down or for bye weeks. Only problem is my league has a 4 man bench.
SDog SDog
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Sarisin
I would dump Watt for Burfict. Watt plays OLB and is too sack dependent. Almost all of your other LBs play inside which is typically the key to more tackles. I would watch Anthony Walker, LB, Colts too.