BENARDRICK MCKINNEY?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
NeroVendict NeroVendict
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BENARDRICK MCKINNEY?

Would you start this guy over D'Qwell Jackson? Jackson was terrible last week giving me 1 point (2 tackle assist.

Cushing is injured as well.

Yahoo has Mckinney projected at 10pts. D'Qwell at 8.5.

Point system:
Solo tackle = 1 pt
Tackle assist = 0.5pt
Int= 3pt
FF= 2
Fumble recovery = 1pt
PD= 1pt
Sack= 2pt
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: BENARDRICK MCKINNEY?

I'd still start Jackson over McKinney as the latter hasn't really been able to take advantage of his opportunities. Lots of tackle opps on that IND defense.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by NeroVendict
I'd roll with McKinney, Jackson looked slow and he was even being rotated out at points. No cushing, McKinney has a chance to produce
swagbeast8 swagbeast8
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by NeroVendict
This is a tough one. D'Qwell Jackson had a bad week. HE IS GOING TO PRODUCE.. DONT WORRRY. That being said, Benardrick McKinney is a great pickup because of the Cushing injury and I see him dominating this week. I picked McKinney up in my standard league and i'm starting him.. BUT, i'd go with Jackson over McKinney..
MikeD MikeD
Reply | Threaded
|

Thoughts on McKinney vs Orr?  That Cleveland OL is terrible and BAL D should have a field day, but not sure they'll even have the ball enough to make it worthwhile.  Sacks worth BIG money in my league too, so that might favor Orr a little more than McKinney?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Orr in your scoring system. Although I'd go McKinney in most others. Don't really like the CLE matchup.