waiver wire

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

waiver wire

Who do you like most out of these LBs?  Sean Lee, Weatherspoon, or Lenon.  1pt solo, .5 assist, 3 sack, 4 int, 2 ff, 2 fr and .5 pd.
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: waiver wire

Lenon may get the most tackle chances of the bunch, but I really like Lee's upside. I may be alittle too much into Lee, But like the Guru said in his Waiver Pick Up this week Weatherspoon is pretty solid and Lee looks promising, so it a tough decision for you. I would grab Lee.

Hope This Helps
Thanks Bill
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

To true Cowboys fans, Lee's breakout is not a surprise. He was a great player in college and will likely be so in the NFL. He just didn't the opportunity to play every down, which it looks like he's gonna get. I agree with Bill on this one. Pick up Lee.
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
|

too late, waiver pickups are finalized Wed. morning.  My league does waiver pickups by silent auction.  I was outbid for lee but was able to land weatherspoon.  Guru, since most league's waiverwire pickups are finalized the Wed morning, do you think you can find the time to answer those questions at some point on Tuesday? Also, have you heard anything about Hawthorn'es knee injury and would you start Dansby or Weatherspoon this week.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Sorry, been under the weather and have an insane about of work to do with the site and my normal day job which I put 50+ hours a week in at, plus entertaining the girlfriend. I will try to answer waiver wire questions by Tuesday for you, but it's not a guarantee.

Hawthorne should be good to go for Week 2, but we will keep you updated.

I would start Dansby over Weatherspoon. In the future, please list the opposing team matchup when asking start/sit questions, it makes it much easier on me :)

Thanks!