classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
PC PC
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

waiver questions

This post was updated on .
First, thanks for the site and the advice. My offense has been decimated by injuries (Charles was my 1st pick; Gore and Romo are banged up). but I am 2-1 thanks to my defense; notably D'Qwell, Sean Lee, Bowman, Burnett, and Chancellor who were highly recommended here. I am contemplating some moves.

Would you add Greg Hardy over Michael Johnson for DL? I also looked at Jenkins but Cole and Jenkins would have the same bye week (Johnson is the same as Cole too). Phil Taylor is ieteresting too.

For LBs, how would you rank Butler,  Maualuga, and Ryans if I need bye-week subs?

And if I need the roster space due to byes (week 5, Lee and D'Qwell are on the bye), is Yeremiah Bell droppable since he also has a week 5 bye and has been average? Thanks!

IDP scoring is 1.25 per tackle, .75 per assist, 5 per sack, 5.5 per INT, 5.5 per fumble force, 3.5 per fumble recovery, and 2 per pass defended.

DL-Cole, Michael Johnson
LB-D'Qwell, Sean Lee, Derrick Johnson
DB-Burnett, Chancellor
D Flex-Bowman
BN-Bell
EricOlinger EricOlinger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: waiver questions

I think your instincts are dead on. If bye weeks are going to be an issue I would make the move to Hardy. Also look for Will Smith from the Saints. He just returned from suspension. He could be available. I would rank the LB's you mentioned just as you listed them.  Butler, Maualuga, and Ryans. If you need to drop someone I would monitor Derrick Johnson the next couple weeks. He's really under performing.