we play 2 Lb, 2 db, 1 d

i have
D - Vilma
LB-Derrick Johnson
LB-Bradie James (inj?)
DB-Chung
DB-Whitner (bye)
Bench-Rolando McClain

I have the #2 waiver priority and i should land either Bishop or Session without losing anyone on def.

Questions
1. Bishop or Session for ros? i'm leaning towards Bishop
2. Other LB FA are: Tatupa, Cooper, Conner - should i drop any of my existing idp for either of these guys?
3. I have been offered Taylor Mays for Rolando McClain.  This would help me with Whitner's bye & i just don't know if i can trust McClain - should i take this deal?
4. Other DB FA are: Atogwe, Earl Thomas, Godfrey(bye), Oliver, Ndukwe, & Grimm - should i drop any of my existing idp for either of these guys?

Sorry for the multiple questions, but waivers clear tomorrow - Thanks - you've been a huge help already this year.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: trade rolando mcclain for taylor mays?

1. Session is the safer play, but Bishop has the higher upside ROS.
2. I may be tempted to drop James for Tatupu since he's injured or Session/Bishop (whichever one you don't get on the initial round of waivers, assuming they are still available).
3. That's a hard call. Mays would help you out in your bye week pinch. I think McClain only has one way to go and that's up. I like Mays but he's still unproven and he's going to be inconsistent. I don't think I'd do the trade. I would try to fill the bye-void with a waiver wire pickup - dropping James for Atogwe.