LB - D.Johnson
LB - D.Bishop
DB - Chung
DB - empty

Bench - C.Session
Bench - R.McClain
Bench - Tatupu
Bench - Whitner (bye)

I would rather not drop anyone, but i do need to fill that DB spot.  Earlier in the week you suggested dropping Tatupu for Otagwe (which is still my plan for now), but i do have a potential trade opportunity.

Another mgr has Briggs (ankle?), S.Weatherspoon (knee?), d.smith, and pos (bye).  With both briggs and weatherspoon questionable to play (& pos on bye), we've been discussing a possible 2lb for Briggs trade.  He would get 2 decent LB that should play, and i would get 1 questionable stud and a roster spot for my DB.  I also wouldn't NEED briggs to play, although it would be nice.

The big question of course is...what 2 LBs to offer?  He does like Session, but i'm not sure who the other LB should be.  

Questions:
1. Is Briggs ankle injury something that would prevent him from being a top tier LB for ros?
2.Which LB(s) from my current roster would you NOT pair with Session to land Briggs? (meaning I would be giving up too much if I did)
3. If i do land briggs, and he is active this week, would you play him over any of my other 3LB in my current lineup (vilma, dj, bishop)?

Your advice is always appreciated.  Thanks, man.  
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: trade for briggs?

1. I think Briggs will be fine even though he probably won't play this week.
2. I would give up Tatupu and Session for Briggs. Outside of that, I think you're giving up too much.
3. I would probably leave him on the bench this week. I really don't see him playing since he missed practiced yesterday. But I could be wrong.