to my Brodawg- the IDP Guru.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
a lover a lover
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

to my Brodawg- the IDP Guru.

this year is like any other year for me with all of the great information I have found (you really have to dig for it) in IDP formats. unluckily it happened post draft. the likes of no namers such as bob sanders-kenny phillips-roy williams-stewart bradley and lofa tatupu really caught my attention as their stats led me to believe I could get some real banged up sleepers for the price of near nothingness.

having typed this I now realize why I am now 1-5 for the season, aha.

wonderful thing is I traded and stashed away patrick willis, steven tulluch, desmond bishop alteraun vernor T.J ward(whom I also really liked preseason) and pat angerer- another no brainer.

you my friend along with the other true guru john something from football guys; (shame I cannot remember because hes a real genius) have helped me score second most each week...a real shame considering its a head to head league.

my record isn't showing how truly informed I've become thanks to you fine guys.

I would just like to say thank you for putting in the hard work.

now for the questions.

MY staring line-up is
tackle heavy of course (intcount the same as tackle)

LB:
pat willis
steven tulluch
desmond bishop
stewart bradley.

with lofa tatupu on my bench im assuming im right with my LBS.

but for DBS:
yeramiah bell(lock)
T.j ward(lock)
kenny phillips
chinedum ndukwe(considering)
michael huff(considering)
kenny phillips(considering)
alteraun vernor(considering on name sake alone)
taylor mays: (not buying the hype.)

can start 4 dbs 4 lbs

love ya brah.

theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: to my Brodawg- the IDP Guru.

Thanks for the kind words. His name is John Norton and you are right, he is a genius. I learned everything I know from him and Jene Bramel at Footballguys. Those guys both probably have forgot more about IDP than I will ever know. I know work with them at Footballguys and it's a pleasure.

Anyway, LBs look good. Those are the players I would start.

For DBs, I would start:

Bell
Ward
Ndukwe
Huff

Hope this helps!
a lover a lover
Reply | Threaded
|

ok so i just picked up morrison for nothing which john norton thinks is going to do something ....but would you think of him as doing something over any of these

kirk morrison over any!?!?
willis
bradley
tulluch
bishop?

god i will totally donate if you help me out. im in a bad state.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I like Bishop still over Morrison even though it's unclear whether or not Bishop will play in nickel packages. The Chiefs matchup is a bit misleading. Although they lead the league is rush attempts per game with 32, they have only allowed the 23rd most points to opposing linebackers. It's close though.