studs on the wire?! what should i do?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
mjsully19 mjsully19
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

studs on the wire?! what should i do?

just noticed in my league that a couple of jilted owners let go of timmons and ruud respectively. i know neither one of them has done what they were expected to at this point, but i think i need to pounce quickly. we start 3 lbs in a tackle and sack heavy league with one on the bench. i currently own ware, dq jax, barnett, and foster. who should i drop? foster has had a pedestrian couple of weeks so i'm leaning towards dropping him. should i grab ruud or timmons? again, i'll let u know i'm leaning towards timmons. or should i get really crazy and proactive and realize that barnett just had the game of his life and it's all down hill form here and grab both timmons and ruud while dropping both foster and barnett? oh the possibilities, ha ha! any feedback would be much appreciated. thanks guys and keep up the great work! this is far and away the best idp site out there. those standard leagues don't know what they're missing!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: studs on the wire?! what should i do?

Barnett is a LB1. Keep him. I would stay put, not sold on Timmons or Ruud as buy lows.