okwara vs ansah and cam heyward's issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

okwara vs ansah and cam heyward's issues

1. okwara, wouldn't he be hurt if/when ansah gets more snaps (sounds like this week from your own comments on this as far as ansah)
2. cam heyward still listed as DE at ourlads, but he got DT a while back in yahoo and his stats have been pretty horrible, indicating maybe he's actually playing DT now rather than DE, sound about right? i've already dropped cam in a 16 team dynasty where i already have campbell/c.jones (and f.clark now), start 2 DE's there.

in a 20 teamer (start 2 DT and 2 DE) i have
DE: cam H, okwara (also counts as a LB here), campbell
DT: AAron, j.allen (and need min amount of WAS players), cam H
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: okwara vs ansah and cam heyward's issues

scratch the okwara vs ansah part okwara plays on the other side and it's taken away from hyder who got zero snaps at least in week 9 (and 8). appears ourlads stops doing these depth charts during the season. hand's time will be narrowing with ansah getting more time. okwara was good before with NYG as well.
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
|

and of course after 3 weeks of a grand total of 2 assisted tackles (nothing else of any kind) he gets 2 sacks, 2 solos, 1 assisted on bench (or dropped). and the plays i saw he is in fact playing DT now.
drunkb drunkb
Reply | Threaded
|

This forum is dead. At least throw it out in an active forum. I pay for content here because many don't and I get the info that I am too lazy/busy to get. Most people don't play IDP, so the traffic here will be slim.

To answer your question, I would take Ansah. Cam already played, but I would have said cam as an owner. I don't own the other two. I go Ansah. He has big play capability and stuffs the run.
drunkb drunkb
Reply | Threaded
|

Sorry. I didn't read your third rage post before I answered. :-)
goodfold2 goodfold2
Reply | Threaded
|

yeah i'd always go ansah over okwara when they both play, i was worried at first that ansah being back would hurt okwara's playing time. found out they play opp sides so it shouldn't. cam had a great early week game, BY far better than anything he's done since week 5 (3 completely useless weeks in between then and now, and a bye).