need help too with beason and berry

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Mo Mo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

need help too with beason and berry

im in the same situation with Berry n Beason.. Im goin to pick up Webb. My problem is i also have David Hawethorne and he didnt perform to hott. Im in a defense heavy league where PD F,FR,Sacks are all worth 5 points tackles worth 2 tack assist 1 and additional points for tackles for loss.

ii also need another lineman that can get me points here are my current starters D- P Chung D- E. Berry (replace with webb) DB-Y. Bell LB- Desmond Bishop and DL- Pierre Paul

here are the guys who scored over 24 points in my league this week who are still available i am thinkin of cutting Hawethorne and picking up another LB also thought about LEE.

Lardarius Webb
Joe Haden
Chris Houston
Sean Lee
Antoine Winfield
Reggie Nelson
Kroy Biermann
Daryl Washington
Darrelle Revis
Ryan Kerrigan
Parys Haralson
Sam Shields
Sean Jones
Sean Weatherspoon
Pat Angerer
Kenny Phillips
Jason McCourty
Greg Hardy

any suggestions would be great. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP THIS SITE IS AWESOME!
Mo Mo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: need help too with beason and berry

cameron wake is also available i think he is a beast. i need to make moves ASAP guys dont usually last in my league 14 teams
EricOlinger EricOlinger
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: need help too with beason and berry

In reply to this post by Mo
Wow, that's a huge number for a pass defense. So judging by that and the amount of DB's on your team I'm assuming they are your biggest point getters?

I love Washington, this guy is the truth, but he's also dealing with an injury. He shouldn't miss any time but just know going in. Lee looks like he's primed for a real breakout. He balled out last night. I would remain patient with Hawthorne if you can. He's produced well whenever given the chance. The only 2 DL I seen on your list were Biermann and Greg Hardy. I like both of them but Biermann will definitely be up and dow since he is the 3rd man in a DL rotation.

Good luck,
Eric