justin houston

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

justin houston

I wish I would have picked up Greenway and played him in week two but I went w Lee and David.  David was fine but Sean Lee is killing me.  I am tempted to offer him up for trade.  I did happen to add Houston and like his fire and goal of getting all those sacks.  Whats your take on him?  Greenway is still out there so I could maybe grab him and drop a WR.  which two do you like out of the four I mentioned here for week 3?  How about ROS?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: justin houston

I like Greenway, David, Lee, Houston for this week in that order. Houston gets a bump above lee in big play leagues, however for this week.
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
|

Awesome.  I just grabbed Greenway.  Now that T Rich has gone to the Colts (my home team)- it seems like the Browns will really be a train wreck.  Does this raise Greenways value this week even more?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Probably decreased his value this week since the Browns offense will not be able to sustain drives and tackle opportunity for Greenway will suffer.
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
|

of course.  I opted to put greenway in my lineup instead of houston. wow.  houston got 25 points in our system last night.  i think he will outscore the majority of my offense.  who knew.