db help

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

db help

Would you pick up Thomas Decoud for week 9.  I have Chancellor, Mikell (bye), and Bell (bye).  I have to start two DB's.  I guess I could grab Tramon Williams but not real excited about him.  I will likely dump Mikell and pick up Decoud.  Also would you roll with JJ Watt and Karlos Dansby or would you go out and get Butler or McCarthy back?    They are both available on wire.
I also have Keuchly.  We start two DB's and two Def Flex.
TackleSolo 1, asst .5, sack 3, int 3, forcefumble 1, fumble recovery 2, defense TD 6, Safety 5, Pass defended 1, block kick 2)

Thanks.  BC
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: db help

I'd grab DeCoud. Dansby is a top 10 play this week, but so is Butler. I like Butler and McCarthy's upside better than Dansby. However, Dansby is the safer play. Depends on how risk-averse you are.
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
|

Ok.  I grabbed George Wilson and am waiting on the waiver for Kurt Coleman (dropping Decoud) per your guidance. I still have Kam.  The dilemma is at LB or defensive flex.  I have Keuchly, Dansby, and JJ Watt.  I am likely going to pick up McCarthy for his value this week.  Which of those two would you start?  You advised that Dansby is a safe pick.  You have McCarthy rated highest.  I like Keuchly but not so much his match up.  I am leaning toward McCarthy and either Keuchly or Dansby- both are pretty close in ranks this week and ROS.   My scoring system and roster starting spots are listed above in the thread.  Thanks.  BC
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I'd go with McCarthy and Kuechly. Both have better upside so far this year than Dansby. Although Dansby has been consistent.