chung's rank going forward

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
denverchief denverchief
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

chung's rank going forward

What is Pat Chung's value going forward?  I know you are high on him but would you put him above Winfield, Goldson, Atogwe in a very tackle heavy league?  I'm assuming you would certainly rank him higher than Berry, although we haven't seen him yet...

Thanks for the info
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: chung's rank going forward

Obviously, Chung should be owned in all leagues. He did have the advantage of having Meriweather coming out on a lot of packages and he saw a majority of the plays as a result. However, this kid is a playmaker. Get him on your roster. I'd rank him higher than all the players you mentioned especially in a tackle-heavy scoring system.
Indy Indy
Reply | Threaded
|

Chung or Laron Laundry in a tackle heavy league. I already have Pollard, and am looking to fill one more db spot. Also with Groves qualifying at DL and playing LB, would you take him over a Biermann?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Man, that's a tough question. I own both, but luckily we start 3 DBs . I think Landry is the safer pick as he has proven before that he's capable of solid fantasy production and I see them both having the same upside. So I would go with Landry if I HAD to choose.

It's always hard to pass up a WLB that qualifies at DE. As long as he's starting, Groves should produce consistent numbers week in and week out, which is always hard to find at the DL position. I'd do Groves in tackle-heavy, Biermann is big-play.
Indy Indy
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Man, love this site.

I have the posluszny and need to replace him and was really high on Tulloch before the season, which made his performance last week slightly underwhelming. The best available players left seems to be tulloch, chung (cant believe no one picked him up yet) and diles. Usually I always go lb over db, as the league is more tackle focused, but this is a tough one. Any thoughts?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Stay with Tulloch. Tennessee dominated that game and their defense wasn't on the field much. Tulloch still had 7 tackles. I'm expecting him to finish around the 15 range for linebackers.