chaney

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

chaney

I just read that he is moving to the middle linebacker position.  He has had decent tackle numbers over the 1st two weeks and i have to believe teams will continue to rack up the rush atttempts and passes to the TEs against the Eagles.  Does this move to the middle give him an added boost?
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: chaney

i think he will get a boost in tackles. teams will continue to attack the middle of that defense, its the weakest area even with Chaney in the middle. the falcons kinda showed the league how to beat the eagles. i would play him with confidence.
Thanks Bill
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
|

would you play him over Hawthorne this week?  I was really counting on Howthorne this year based on this website's opinion and what we've seen when he was the mlb.  Do you still have faith in him for the long term/2nd half of the season?
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

This week, I might, mostly due to health, Hawthorne's knee isn't 100% yet and his week 2 numbers reflected that. I would play it safe and go with Chaney this week. The NYG will run alot against the Eagles defense, their WRs are banged up. Hawthorne when he is healthy is LB#1, just have to be patient with his injury.
Thanks Bill
Done Drank 4 Much Done Drank 4 Much
Reply | Threaded
|

ALL ABOARD THE CHANEY TRAIN!!!!

Maluaga peace out dog, Hawthorne turned into a hurt/2down idp casualty, it happens....