Welcome

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the newly created IDP Guru's IDP Forums. I want my readers/followers to be able to come to these forums and post interesting links, ask questions, etc. Any questions asked in the forums will be answered in a timely and appropriate fashion. I want to get a good community and environment established and hopefully these forums will assist in doing that.

I look forward to conversing with everyone! Let the communications begin!
Michael Michael
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Welcome

Hey, Ryan. Just wanted to stop by for a second and say that your site looks great and I've been getting a lot of very useful information. Also really enjoy your podcast, and hope you can start one that's strictly IDP. Looking forward to a long and profitable fantasy relationship. Thanks for the great work.

Michael
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks for the kind words Michael. It's what keeps be going.
ZDFN9 ZDFN9
Reply | Threaded
|

Site is looking better all the time, Ryan. Thanks for all your work.

Mikey
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Mikey. Blogger is such a pain to customize and make look half way decent. It's a good thing I have somewhat of a background in web editing.
Obiwan Kenblomi Obiwan Kenblomi
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by theidpguru
Hi, new to the site.  Just wanted to say thanks for the work put in and I will donate a few bucks to say "thanks".  I've never used an IDP site before but I was literally spending a few hours every day just on IDP research.  I had every official team website and local newspaper(s) bookmarked and it was/is killing me.

I did some research and came across this site and it's exactly what I need.  I know I'll still spend many hours doing research (I enjoy it) but  hopefully this site will help.

Anyway, thanks for your time,

Obi
My IDP scoring system: 16 team Keeper League:  TK-1pt, ATK-1, Sack-3, Int-3, FF & FR-3, PD-1.  Multiple bonus thresholds for high TK and ATK each, Sacks, INT Yds and FR Yds.