Week 6 and on...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Bryan M. Bryan M.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Week 6 and on...

My defense has been great so far, but I'm wondering if any tinkering should be done. My roster looks like the following...

DT: Haloti Ngata
DE: Trent Cole
LB: Lawrence Timmons
LB: Jon Beason
DB: Bernard Pollard
DB: Donte Whitner
DP: Ray Lewis
DP: Brian Cushing
Bench: Barrett Ruud
Bench: Eric Weddle

I'm finally fed up with Eric Weddle and I'm going to drop him this week. I'll need a DB since Whitner's on a bye. I'll list the best possible guys on the WW below. Also should I try to sell Ruud high on his name before my league's trade deadline in 2 weeks with his production down? Any other recommendations? Also looking ahead to Week 7, Ed Reed is due back and on my league's WW and Nedu Ndukwe is on my league's WW and currently on a bye. Where would you put them fantasy wise with the DB's below on my WW. League gives the following; Tackle =1 Asst =.5 Sack =2 INT =3 TFL =1 PD =1

Best WW DB: Earl Thomas, Eric Berry, Michael Huff, Cody Grimm, and Quintin Mikell
Best WW LB: Desmond Bishop, AJ Hawk, Andra Davis
Best WW DE: Tamba Hali,
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Week 6 and on...

Ruud has had a bit of trouble shedding blocks and due to the recent poor play of Tampa's nose tackles he's had to face more blockers than usual. I think better days are ahead for Ruud. I have him in a league and was considering dropping him, but he's got a good matchup against the Saints so I decided to keep him. I think he will be fine. I like Huff the best this week.