classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Week 14 LB Help Please

Thanks for all your help this season.
I need 2 LB's for my final week.  If I win my team makes the playoffs.

Scoring:  Tackle = 1.5 pts (no pts for assists), Sack = 7 pts, Int. = 10 pts and TD = 6 pts

Which 2 LB's would you go with this week?  And which have the most upside of many solo tackles plus maybe a sack or interception?

1.  Wagner vs Ariz
2. Freeman vs Tenn
3. Dansby at SanFran
4. Fletcher vs Balt
5. Ellerbe at Wash

Thanks
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Week 14 LB Help Please

Fletcher and Dansby are your safest options. Ellerbe is your best bet for mix of steady tackle production and big plays, but he's injured still. Wagner's matchup isn't very good.
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Guru. I was thinking playing Dansby in my first spot over Fletcher as Fletcher at home seems to get good tackles but also high assists which don't count for us. In my second spot I was thinking instead of Fletcher playing Burnett vs Detroit and hope for good tackles and maybe a possible pick?. What are your thoughts on Burnett over Fletcher? Also many sites have Freeman ranked ahead of Dansby and Fletcher. Your thoughts? Thanks

From: theidpguru [via IDP Forum] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 03:57 PM
To: Zagrodski Rick
Subject: Re: Week 14 LB Help Please

Fletcher and Dansby are your safest options. Ellerbe is your best bet for mix of steady tackle production and big plays, but he's injured still. Wagner's matchup isn't very good.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://idp-forum.693535.n3.nabble.com/Week-14-LB-Help-Please-tp4026038p4026047.html
To unsubscribe from Week 14 LB Help Please, click here.
NAML
This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Yah, I didn't know you don't get points for assists. With that said, I'd go with Dansby over Fletcher. I wouldn't go with Freeman as you will have even a worse time with solo tackles with the Indy scorekeeper (Freeman plays at home this week). I'd go with Fletcher over Burnett. I don't like depending on an INT from a LB for points.
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks. Last time GB played at Detroit Burnett had 8 solo tackles. Now he plays at home and Detroit will most likly need to throw a lot to keep up. How is the GB score keeper for solos? How many solos do you see Burnett possibly getting?vs Fletcher getting? I will also monitor Ellerbe practice report. If Ellerbe ends up playing would you play him over Fletcher and Burnett? Thanks again as I need good IDP numbers to possibly win and get into playoffs.

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 05:41 PM

Yah, I didn't know you don't get points for assists. With that said, I'd go with Dansby over Fletcher. I wouldn't go with Freeman as you will have even a worse time with solo tackles with the Indy scorekeeper (Freeman plays at home this week). I'd go with Fletcher over Burnett. I don't like depending on an INT from a LB for points.

http://idp-forum.693535.n3.nabble.com/Week-14-LB-Help-Please-tp4026038p4026050.html
NAML
This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Sorry. I had a brain fart and thought you were referencing Kevin Burnett LB of the Dolphins. Yes, I would go with Burnett over Fletcher if all you are looking at is solos.
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks again for all your advice. This site you run is great. I have learned a lot. So I will play Karlos Dansby at SanFran and Morgan Burnett vs Detroit. You feel these 2 are my best bets for good solo tackle numbers and possibly a sack or pick? Last thought would you still go with these 2 guys over Bobby Wagner vs Arizona? Thanks again. Cheers

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 06:14 PM

Sorry. I had a brain fart and thought you were referencing Kevin Burnett LB of the Dolphins. Yes, I would go with Burnett over Fletcher if all you are looking at is solos.

http://idp-forum.693535.n3.nabble.com/Week-14-LB-Help-Please-tp4026038p4026052.html
NAML
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes, I'd go with Dansby and Burnett. Wagner's matchup is pretty bad against ARZ, otherwise I would recommend him.