Week 13 LB?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Week 13 LB?

Need one LB.  Who is a better start this week?  Who has more upside?

Scoring:  Tackle = 1.5 pts (no pts. for assists), Sack = 7 pts, Int. = 10 pts and TD = 6 pts

1.  Dansby vs NE
2. Freeman at Det
3. Fletcher vs NYG
4. Ellerbe vs Pitt
5. Brown vs Hou
6. Spencer vs Phi

Thanks
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Week 13 LB?

With this scoring system, Ellerbe has the most upside, but he may not play this week.

If he doesn't play, I think Zach Brown could have a huge game against the Texans especially if McCarthy doesn't play.

Dansby is the safest option but doesn't have the highest option.
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Week 13 LB?

Thanks for your recommendations.  I currently have Freeman (at Detroit) in the IDP spot.  Would you drop him for either Ellerbe, Brown or Dansby?  It is a head to head league and I figure to be in a close match up this week which I need to win to keep my play off hopes alive.

So I am looking for good tackle numbers and the possible upside of a sack/pick.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks again….Cheers

From: theidpguru [via IDP Forum] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:17 PM
To: Zagrodski Rick
Subject: Re: Week 13 LB?

With this scoring system, Ellerbe has the most upside, but he may not play this week.

If he doesn't play, I think Zach Brown could have a huge game against the Texans especially if McCarthy doesn't play.

Dansby is the safest option but doesn't have the highest option.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://idp-forum.693535.n3.nabble.com/Week-13-LB-tp4026004p4026008.html

To unsubscribe from Week 13 LB?, click here.
NAML

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Dansby is likely to make a big play. Ellerbe is your best bet for good tackles and a sack. However, it's questionable. So wait until gameday to see if he's active. If so, pick him up for Freeman. Otherwise, I'd stick with Freeman.
oscarz oscarz
Reply | Threaded
|

So I will wait closer to game time.   If Ellerbe is active you suugest picking him up and dropping Freeman.  If Ellerbe is inactive start Freeman? even over Brown or Dansby?

Thanks again
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

If you want a higher chance of big points start him over Dansby. He's a bit safer than Brown with the same relative upside. Inside LBs have been doing quite well against DET.