1 message Options
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Waivers 8

a bit late but waivers this week

DBS

Talked Barron last week, hopefully you guys got him early on, Safety #1 type playing the LB spot, hes been solid even before last weeks monster GRAB HIM!

MY MAN BREEEEEEELAND! CB, if you need a CB, grab him, he was a beast last year and is back this year.... love the kid since he cant cover but can tackle. CB1 starter

GOLDSON! is back, 3 weeks of good production, Id take him over Tart, Tart also as the fill in starter for SF. Goldson tho, has shown 3 weeks of tackles behind a team that cant cover well.

DL

IF you need a DT...... Short, Im not solid but DTs that are good are few, hes young and playing well, I still like Howard/Lugiet more if they are available, Richardson/McCoy/Suh/Donald are still the top studs but short is looking like a top 10 type

SCUMBAG HARDY!.... hes the #2 overall DE in my books, hes still not owned in a lot of leagues, the guy tackles, sacks, causes havoc ... own him!

LBS

Beason ( hes dealing with an ankle... yes another injury) he might not play this week vs NO, IF healthy hes a startable LB3/4....

Lynch, hes worth keeping an eye on, the tackles are slowly coming, the sacks are there, if he can get a bit more consistent, he could be a solid starter in big play leagues, and well...lets say your in a tough match up you don't think you'll win and need to hit a HR, he's a guy who can give you an explosion game as a bye week fill in.