classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WAIVERS

LBs

Wilhote(SF)-- two weeks in a row, hes took the starting job and not giving it up to Hogdes. tackles are there, LB3 with upside

McPhee (CHI)--- He just keeps doing it, as I noted before, the bears D blows... like next level utter crap, hes the only player making plays and just ride him until he shows he cant play, Ive been using him for a few weeks now, hes a LB3+ guy as well

Kikaha ( NO) --- He was a sack machine in college and doing it again in the NFL, toss in the fact hes getting tackles... hes an LB2+ guy and there is no way his ownership should be as low as it is, hes been one of the best LBs period so far.

Kwon Alexander( TB) ---- mentioned him before, hes getting a mix of tackles and other stats and has been consistent, LB4/3, worth rostering in any league there is more than 20 starting LBs.

DL ( Im not gonna toss out some random names to make my list so here)

Sheard ( PATS).....said get him last week, still like him, apparently hoody bill knows how to make a guy use his talent, DE2 guy

Allen Bailey ( KC) ... he improved last year and has been even better this year, Im watching him and using him as a bye week guy potentially, but if he has a 3rd game like the last 2, Im getting him, DE2/3 with more, hes looked really good on TV and the stat sheet the last 2 weeks.

DBs

Talib, Jenkins( STL) ... both guys I see unowned a lot, both guys id start if you need a CB.