Viewing the 2016 Redraft Projections

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Viewing the 2016 Redraft Projections

Not the most computer saavy person I am unable to vew the latest 2016 IDP Redraft Projections. I downloaded the .xlsx file, but I can't read it.

I use Open Office and it cannot read the file. I downloaded a Fox Pro Excel Viewer and I get the message "The file is password protected or encrypted."

How best to view this file? Actually, I want to download and print it for my draft cheat sheet, but I assume I have to view it first and I cannot.

I did pay for the 2016 IDP Draft guide and have that password, but I'm not sure how that would help me read the projections in this case.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Viewing the 2016 Redraft Projections

It should be prompting you for a password and then you enter in the same password that you were issued for the draft guide. May because you aren't using Excel. Please try that and if you are still having issues, contact me at theidpguru@idpguru.com and I will get it straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Ryan
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Viewing the 2016 Redraft Projections

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have MS-Office, just several open source versions. I also tried loading several Windows 10 apps, but got error messages when I tried to load the Redraft Projections xlsx file. The Fantasy Pros Projections worked fine because it was an xls file.

It's OK, I'll just make my own spreadsheet with just the names and do a copy/paste to my draft cheatsheet.