Turnover heavy league matchup question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Wayne Wayne
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Turnover heavy league matchup question

I apologize to ask QB startup question here, but I do need your insight in terms of QB pressure situation as my league heavily penalize sack (-2 points), fumble lost (-3 points) and interception (-3 points) for the QB. For this reason, lot of QBs end up with negative points even though they scored a TD or two. For example, Matt Cassel last night had a TD and 265 yds, but had 3 sacks, 1 INT and 1 fumble lost. He had -2 point. John Beck had -19 points, Kolb had -5 points and even Drew Brees had -6 points. Therefore, it may be good idea to leave QB position empty if you expect a matchup with lots of QB pressure.

With Stafford on bye, following are my options.

Teabow vs Oak (He had 7-9 sacks every week)
Palmer vs Den (Excellent match up, but can he adjust the new system? or can offensive line protect him? He had 3 INTs in his first game)
Cassel vs Mia (Another excellent match up. But, he tends to allow 2-3 sacks per game. How would you rank Mia pass rushing defense?)
Bradford vs Ari (OK matchup, but his health and Stl offence has been question all year.)
Jackson vs Dal (He could throw a TD or two to Rice, Ware will pressrue him all day?)

Who do you think will be a safe choice? Or do I better leave QB spot empty for week 9?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Turnover heavy league matchup question

I'd go with Cassel against the Dolphins.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Turnover heavy league matchup question

In reply to this post by Wayne
I'd go with Cassel against the Dolphins.