Tulloch

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
bucinnj bucinnj
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tulloch

While he hasn't fallen as far as Timmons has this season, Tulloch has been a disappointment.
We get 2pts per solo, 1 per assist.

It seems like Tulloch is outscored by Levy every week.
Our league goes all the way through the NFL postseason so I'm hesitant to drop Tulloch.

My other LB's right now are Bowman, D. Smith (Jax) and Curtis Lofton.

I can start two but must roster 3.

Guess I'm looking for someone to talk me off the bridge.

Is Tulloch going to post solid numbers in Detroit or has the change of scenery made him pedestrian at best?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tulloch

I'd start all 3 of your current linebackers over Tulloch. I had Tulloch as a 2011 Bust/Overvalued player. He went from playing on a team in Tennessee that gave him TONS of tackle opportunity with little competition for tackles within the front seven to a team with less tackle opportunity and a lot of competition for tackles within the front seven (Levy, Durant, Suh, Avril, KVB). I never expected Tulloch to be anything more than a LB3 option. I would consider him a LB4+ moving forward. Dropping him will depend on who is available on your waiver wire, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him to help you out that much down the stretch.
bucinnj bucinnj
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks guru.  It's frustrating because I fell in love with last year's numbers when drafting this year.  I've kept him rostered in hopes for a resurgence but much like you recommended have played my other LB's over him.  I just added Hawthorne too (who I'm shocked was available).  Talk about having opportunities.  There's nobody stopping the ball carrier in front of this guy.  Sadly, Tulloch might be my next guy dropped.
bucinnj bucinnj
Reply | Threaded
|

This guy is too hot and cold.  He had a nice game yesterday and I played Hawthorne instead.
Ended up being 8 pts difference but in our total points league I need every point I can get.