Trading option for J Anderson

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trading option for J Anderson

Hi Guru! As you recommend in your article today, I plan to sell high on J Anderson who leads the league in fantasy points. I do have J Beason in my team, so would rather have a stud from other team. What type of player would be tradable for J Anderson. I am thinking of players like L Timmons, L Fletcher, J Mayo, or S Tulloch. Am I asking too much for J Anderson? If so, how about players like C Greenway or J Vilma?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Trading option for J Anderson

I don't think you're asking too much. Anderson is the #1 ranked linebacker in most scoring systems right now. It's just a matter of finding the right owner to trade with. I would target Mayo or Tulloch.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

The owner of J Mayo counter offered me with EJ Henderson or AJ Hawk or K Burnett for J Anderson. What do you think? Do you expect J Anderson production will decline as season goes along compared to any of these guys? On the second thought, I may be ok with owning both J  Beason and J Anderson as at least one of them will produce in any given game.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I wouldn't trade Anderson for any of those players.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

The owner of S Tulloch just accepted the trade. Hurray! How do you envision his season rest of the way? Did I sell high on Anderson?

theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Coming into the season I thought Tulloch was going to be a beast. He put up really impressive numbers as a two-down linebacker last season. He's now a three-down linebacker and his numbers should rise higher than last year. His first two games were disappointing, but he's been lights out the last three games. I expect him to be very good the rest of the season. I like the trade.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Guru! This trade could not be made if I did not read your excellent article this week. I admire your insight!!!