Timmons

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
jillybean jillybean
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Timmons

Tackle-heavy league. I have D'Quell, Willis, Timmons and can play two each week. Wondering if its time to cut bait on Timmons as Jackson has a bye next week. Timmons would be my fill-in and he faces Hou. Available on the wire are Cushing, D. Johnson, D. Washington, Ware, D.J. Williams, and Poz.

Should I pull the trigger on one of these guys?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Timmons

I didn't get a chance to review the game film for the Steelers game yet, but from what I heard and can see from the stats, there was plenty of tackle opportunity and Timmons just didn't seem like he had his head in the game. It's always hard to cut a player like Timmons, but DJ Williams looked pretty darn good against the Packers. He has a ton of upside on a defense that is likely to be on the field a lot. He's been a top 15 LB over the last couple of seasons and has top 10 potential this year. If you had the bravado to cut Timmons, Williams is a nice option as a replacement.
jillybean jillybean
Reply | Threaded
|

Dropped Delone Carter and picked up Poz a few minutes ago. Now have D'Quell, Willis, Poz, and Timmons. Can only play two so I'll throw Timmons to the wolves later today I guess.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I'd rather own DJ Williams than Poz moving forward. Poz had a ton of tackle opportunity and probably had one of his better games of the year.
jillybean jillybean
Reply | Threaded
|

Just picked up Williams. I now have more LBs than socks.