classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
RussTNailer RussTNailer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Timmons, Winfield and Jackson

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for clarifying Webb/Jackson. I've put a claim in for Winfield tonight, to get him I have to let go of Jackson. If that happens I have to play Mayo, which I think will be ok as my opponent has all sorts of issues this week.

This leaves me with Cole, Poz, Barnett, D Washington, Mayo, Burnett and Jackson/Winfield going forward currently at 6-2. Starting 1DL, 1LB, 1DB and 2 Flex; tackle heavy.

Forgetting this week, do you agree that going after Winfield makes sense going forward? I don't think he will be there Monday.

Also, it looks like Timmons is moving back inside. Do you think he returns to last years form now? He's free in my league and will probably last until Monday, unless he has a huge game tomorrow.

Thanks again!

BTW - noticed you're a Cowboys fan the other day. Have you done your mecca trip to JerryWorld yet? Big fan myself. Did my mecca trip from Canada a couple of years ago. Got to watch them thrash the Eagles. Great time in an amazing venue!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Timmons, Winfield and Jackson

When healthy, Winfield definitely makes sense moving forward. I'm a little uneasy about Timmons ROS. I'd wait until he shows something before per-emptively picking him up.

Yes, I have been to the new Cowboys stadium. My father and I went down for the Cowboys/Eagles playoff game a couple of years ago. We smoked them. It was an awesome experience!