Thoughts...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Midnight Midnight
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thoughts...

Just curious of your thoughts... I like all these match-ups this week.  I need to start the best 3.

EJ Henderson
P Chung
d johnson
y bell

I have wang chung on the bench now, but it's tough to sit him based on last week. 1pt tkl, .5 ast, 1 pt pd, 3 pts sck/int/ff/fr

Also, DeAndre Levy got cut...would you swap him for anyone above? I was gonna wait and see how he looks since he's expected to play this week.

Thanks!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Thoughts...

I like Henderson's matchup quite a bit this week against the run-heavy Dolphins. I picked him up in my big money league. Derrick Johnson's matchup concerns me a little bit against the Browns, but he was a monster last week and should be able to overcome it. I like Bell and Chung equally. I'd go with Bell because of his consistency over the last two seasons. I'd wait a week on Levy as I don't think he's entirely healthy yet.
Midnight Midnight
Reply | Threaded
|

Just curious...what scarred you in the DJohnson match-up?

I liked b/c shaky QB could lead to picks...and I figured they would run a lot for some nice tackle numbers.  But, if they go 3 and out every series...he won't get many opportunities!  I probably just answered my own question! :)

Guys like Urlacher and Diles are available on my WW, but I really like DJ this year...and I want Levy at some point too. Clearly I need to be in a league that starts more than 3!

Thanks as always...
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

You hit the nail on the head Midnight. I'm afraid that the Cleveland "Three and Outs" won't be able to sustain any long drives and Johnson's numbers may suffer because of it. I'm not sure if he's "matchup independent" yet.