classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Eric Eric
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Taiwan Jones

This post was updated on .
My league require 2 CBs to start and Taiwan Jones is currently listed as RB/CB. Is he worth to add? I need to replace S Shield. On the waiver, D Emerson, J McCourthy, A Verner, B Breeland and G Toler are available in addition to Taiwan Jones. I will likely pickup B Breeland, but he has been banged up.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Taiwan Jones

Wouldn't bother with Taiwan, hes had the same role all year, he just got a 59 yard TD on his lone target, I like breeland as well, was going to pick up him this week but hes Q still, I ended up taking DRC but Amerson was my #2 choice, Breeland i'll likely grab once I find if hes healthy as I need a CB next week aswell.

I would rank your list McCourty, Breeland, Toler, Amerson, Vern( the last 2 seem to have least locked in roles).
TheIDPLeague15 TheIDPLeague15
Reply | Threaded
|

Would not touch Taiwan unless you need him for a bye week filler. Breeland has been a monster last few weeks before the bye.
Greg Greg
Reply | Threaded
|

With L Murray out with concussion for a while, can he be a sneaky start at CB? I will never consider him for flex or RB spot, but CB spot can be a different story.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Was watching that too but Amerson/Hayden have been put consistent enough stats in most leagues, they'd actually be better, in my league both avg about 10/game over the last 4 weeks and for Jones to get 10, hed need about a 100 yards or 60+ TD, not sure he'd hit that.