Su'a Cravens

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Su'a Cravens

Cravens is qualified as LB/S in my league and currently available in the wire. He has been good over the pre-season. Safties in my team are HaHa clintondix and Ibrahaeim Campbell. Is it good idea to drop Campbell for Cravens? This is tackle heavy league over big plays. I can drop the kicker for Cravens as we have no idea how regular season fans out for those safeties and Campbell himself is a sleeper this year. I can play without a kicker in week 1. Bottom line is whether Cravens merits an extra consideration for the safety spot in tackle heavy league over other safeties.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Su'a Cravens

I wouldn't drop Campbell for Cravens. I honestly don't know how much playing time Cravens will get to start the year. Campbell has been solid in the preseason and he is going to get a lot of opportunity on that defense.
Chief Chief
Reply | Threaded
|

News out of Washington papers the past couple days has the Redskins def coordinator stating he wants Cravens to be a playmaker in week 1.  I have D. Buchannon and B. Jones starting at DB with Cravens on my bench. Should I start Cravens and bench Jones and see what happens? I can't help but feel like he should see the field a decent amount vs the Steelers
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Yeah, I would. I'm not that high on Jones fantasy-wise as the Cowboys really struggle to generate turnovers and that's really going to be his main way of generating fantasy points.
Chief Chief
Reply | Threaded
|

Thank you, forgot to mention that scoring is big play heavy in my league, so that was another reason I was leaning toward Cravens. Hopefully he sees enough time on the field to make an impact.
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
|

I've been watching Cravens and considered drafting him, but unfortunately he only holds the LB position in NFL.com so I have stayed away as it seems like there are better LB options available. In fact the depth charts I see have him playing LB BEHIND Compton and Foster, but if you can get him in a S or DB slot, I would go for him.

Chief Chief
Reply | Threaded
|

It's nice in the yahoo league, they have him as LB/S, same for Buchannon. I'm thinking he will come in for sub packages and should see the field a decent amount vs Pittsburgh.