Sleepers in the draft

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Kenny Kenny
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sleepers in the draft

Thanks Guru for the rankings! I have 12 team draft this Friday and will draft based upon your top 30 rankings. If possible, could you list some sleepers who were not selected as top 30 for the late rounder? Members in this league are at expert level and those top 30 players are likely gone soon in the draft. thanks.
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sleepers in the draft

I second this.  I dominated the regular season and nearly won my league last year with guys I picked up off the waiver wire like Timmons and TJ Ward..

Assuming there is one...

...Who is this years Lawrence Timmons?

...Who is this years TJ Ward?

Thanks Guru.

Edit:  By the way Guru, I just dropped a $10 spot in the donation box.  It was the least I could do.  I look forward to some more high quality insight this year, I know you won't disappoint!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

This year's Lawrence Timmons could be: 1) David Hawthorne or 2) Nick Barnett

I also really like Rey Maualuga, Daryl Washington, and Donald Butler as sleepers.

Safeties are always a bit harder to project, but I like George Wilson A LOT as a sleeper. Donte Whitner, Kenny Phillips, Morgan Burnett, Kam Chancellor, and Melvin Bullitt are also on my sleeper list.
IDP novice IDP novice
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by WannabeGuru
After I have seen your stead-fast believe in Morgan Burnett I have traded a 2013-pick in the #50-60 range for him, thanks for the advice guru.