Roster Advice - New to IDP - Who to start? Where to go?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
gobills1 gobills1
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Roster Advice - New to IDP - Who to start? Where to go?

We are a full keeper league that includes starting 11 IDP each week. We need to start 3-5 DL 2-4 LB and 3-6 DB. (11 total defensive starters).  The scoring system is 1 point of tackle/assist, 2 points for pass defence, 6 for sack,interception,fumble recovery, forced fumble. Here is my roster : (Just curious about your thoughts, where to go from here, who to start this week) If this isn't the right forum, my apologizies.

DL:

Alex Brown, Glenn Dorsey, Lamarr Houston, Tyson Jackson, Stylez White, Chris Long, Justin Smith. Matt Shaughnessy

LB:

Desmond Bishop (Thanks for the tip), EJ Henderson, Bradie James, Derrick Johnson, Jerrod Mayo, Rocky McIntosh, Lofa Tatupu, Stephen Tulloch

DB:

Adrian Wilson, Donte Whitner, Tramon Williams, Nick Collins, Brandon Merriweather, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Michael Griffin.

Not sure what the best combination is to start each week.. Also, Zach Diles, Cameron Wake, Kevin Burnett are all free agents in this keeper league. The problem is you can only start 4 LB's each week and I like my depth there already. Thanks for any advice.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Roster Advice - New to IDP - Who to start? Where to go?

DL: Justin Smith, Matt Shaughnessy, Chris Long
LB: Desmond Bishop, Bradie James, Jerod Mayo, Stephen Tulloch
DB: Donte Whitner, Michael Griffin, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Adrian Wilson

I would stand put on your linebackers since it's a dynasty league and Diles value isn't as much in that type of league.