classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
T. Watts T. Watts
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Replacement for Chung

Guru-

I noticed in your week 14th pickup column you mention Chung as no more than a DB3 for the rest of the way.  Having said that, who do you think I should pickup as a DB2 option going forward for the remainder of the season?  I have B. Pollard as my DB1.  

Available on the WW (please rank at least the top 3 options based on preference):

T.J. Ward, LaRon Landry, Roman Harper, Quintin Mikell, Yeremiah Bell, Michael Huff, Abram Elam, Cortland Finnegan, Devin McCourty, rell Thomas, Greg Toler, Richard Marshall, Eric Weddle, Charles Godfrey, A. Verner,  Charles Tillman, Bryant McFadden, Antoine Bethea, or Craig Dahl

Thanks in advance,

T. Watts
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Replacement for Chung

Bell
Harper
Dahl
T. Watts T. Watts
Reply | Threaded
|

Guru-

I must say that I'm surprised that you picked Yeremiah Bell as the #1 option to replace Chung.  The reason why is that he had only four tackles in Week 13 and has average just four tackles in his last three games.  Although he averaged over twice that in his first nine games, do you really feel that good about him moving forward for the remainder of the season?  Especially, I would say over some of the other DBs (e.g: T.J. Ward, Abram Elam) whom have been more consistent within the last 4 or 5 games.  Your thoughts?

Best regards,

T. Watts
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

T.J.Ward is solid but has little upside. Bell has more upside but is a bit more risky as of late. If you are a heading into the week as an underdog, I would go with Bell, if you are the expected winner, go with Ward.