Oakland CBS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Oakland CBS

Well....I now own Amerson and Hayden since last week, both are playing well enough in fantasy to start in all CB leagues, owning both together seems like a great idea. whichever guy gets targeted you'll get a great game, since both suck at covering equally, its hard to tell week 2 week which poor sap gets picked on, owning both youll be getting 20+ combined, I'll take that!...also the bye is done for oakland and they have no other DBs they'd start over either so your set for the season

Eric Eric
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Oakland CBS

Is there any chance that either of these CB will be benched for their poor performance?
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

looking at the roster I don't see it, sounds like Oakland is committed to letting them suck it up and see if they improve
Eric Eric
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks, I just picked up Emerson and will start him this week.
Eric Eric
Reply | Threaded
|

Well, my concern become reality. I dropped Tartt for Amerson last week. Luckily, I re-scooped Tartt this week and dumped Amerson. It looks like it is better staying away from Oakland CBs until the situation is settled down.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Hayden came through before he went down but Carrie ended up starting after playing all of 54% of the snaps week 8 and 0 week 9..... didn't see that coming at all ..I grabbed Breeland this week, hes a beast when hes playing
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Oakland CBS--Breeland and Goldson

FYI skins coach said Hall will see time at safety, we have two CB who are playing well right now and we think this is a good time for him to transition and use his ball skills as a safety, were by no means throwing him to the curb as a CB but we think this is  a good time for the move... Goldson likely to be the safety losing snaps
Eric Eric
Reply | Threaded
|

So, do you think it is good move to drop Logan Ryan and pick up Hall for the CB spot?
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

I wouldnt, looks like hall is only playing some snaps not a full time starter yet