classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
On One On One
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ORAKPO vs Bradford week 3

What up Cuz Cuz haha

Orakpo is currently on the wire, and i got a feeling he goes off vs St. Louis playing from behind. What do you think?

I got a tough matchup this week and feel like gambling on some big play guys.

Timmons D Johnson, Conner, Wake are my LB core.

the gambler in me says: Timmons, Wake vs Sanchez and Orakpo vs Bradford

Im probably gonna pussy out and start Derrick johnson lol but i wanted your opinion, thanks playa
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ORAKPO vs Bradford week 3

It depends on your scoring system. If your league rewards heavily for sacks than starting Orakpo is probably a good choice as St. Louis is a good matchup. I'd probably start Connor every Derrick Johnson solely because of the matchups they have. Johnson faces the 49ers which isn't typically a very good matchup. Connor, on the other hand, has the Bengals which is a good matchup.
On One On One
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes, it is a big play league at 5pts per sack. and

would you start connor over timmons vs the bucks then?

thanks Ryan

theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Timmons has been an absolute beast and he hasn't even put up a sack yet and pass-rushing is another skill of his. He has the potential for another monster game against TB this week. I would start Timmons. Ride the hot hand until it burns you.
onone onone
Reply | Threaded
|

Yeah, he is a beast, you right thanks playa    

on a side note, i caught the last podcast of you and hatty, nice show, i think im going to listen to it more now, you should promote it on your site. That part where you were rippin that dude in one of your leagues because he says stuff like " If i would have done this...." if i would have done that i would have got a couple more points"    had me ROLLIN....lol good stuff..............