Nick Harris

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Joshua Joshua
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nick Harris

Harris is finally eligible as both S and LB in ESPN league.

1) Is he better pickup than Angerer or Mays?
2) He has a Q mark though. Is he little bit banged up?
3) Harris is a good play regardless of J Beason status for the rest of the season?
Wayne Wayne
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nick Harris

For the update, Beason is good to go this Sunday and will produce decent tackle numbers against Bal running crews. I think Harrison is a good play this week too along with J Anderson.
Joshua Joshua
Reply | Threaded
|

Would you rather play Harris or Angerer over S Weatherspoon coming back from injury this week? Weatherspoon may split his time with Nicholas for the time being plus the matchup with Stl may not be ideal.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I see Angerer and Harris as about equal this week. Harris' tackle opportunities are going to be a bit higher playing on a worse offense team and against a better matchup in Baltimore. However, he's not a two-down linebacker and has a ton of competition for tackles among the linebacking crew. I would still go with Angerer and he is less risky and still presents the same upside.
Wayne Wayne
Reply | Threaded
|

So, I picked up Angerer over Harris based on your suggestion. I also picked up S Weatherspoon by dropping Nicholas as Weatherspoon fully practiced on Friday. Out of following 5 LBs, who should I sit?

Beason, Durant, Tulloch, Angerer, Weatherspoon (pick 4)
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I would sit Weatherspoon as he may rotate out a bit today.