Need advice on Chung

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
jillybean jillybean
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need advice on Chung

I'm in a tough matchup this week and I'm a little concerned about Chung's health as well as his matchup with Minny. I'm considering dropping KVB from my bench and picking up someone like Nate Clements. I'd move Whitner to Chung's spot and Clements to the flex DB slot.

Is KVB too valuable to drop? Anyone other than Clements you can suggest? Should I hold fast?

Thanks guys.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need advice on Chung

It looks like Chung has a good chance of playing this week. I would wait as long as possible to see if he is going to play. If it gets to game time and he's inactive, Clements, Ndukwe, Courtney Greene are all solid plays this week.
Joshua Joshua
Reply | Threaded
|

Nduke did not practice today and Q mark is on him without detailed information. Clements and Greene were gone in my league. If Nduke's situation is uncertain until Friday, is Peprah a good play this week against powerful Jet's offence? I checked Bigby status today and he has O sign with him, which I assume that he is already ruled out this week. Nick Collins and T Mays are also available, but both of them have Q mark. This is just for bye week fill in. So I am not comfortable playing with guys that has injury concern.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I would hold onto to Chung if possible. If you need to start someone Ndukwe would be my first choice. I would expect him to play since the Bengals are extremely thin at the position and can't afford to not have him play if possible. If he can't go Peprah would be my next choice.