More questions for the Guru...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More questions for the Guru...

Hey Guru props on the Lawrence Timmons and T.J. Ward recommendations!!   I grabbed them both last week and they put up 50 points together.  Unfortunately, they were both on my bench, so thank god I still won.  

Anyways, I have a dilemna with my DBs.  I need to pick two.  Again, this is tackle heavy league (2pt TKL 1pt ATKL) with only 5 pts for INTs.  

Atogwe
Finnegan
Ward
Chung

I'm leaning towards Ward @ BAL and Atogwe vs WAS, but Atogwe is listed as questionable with a thigh ailment.  It's probably nothing but still.  What do you think?

Also, with Timmons, Poz, Lofton, and G Hayes as my LBs I feel fairly confident, and will probably roll with what I've got for now, but I'm always looking to improve if I can.  Bradie James is on the wire, think I should grab and stash?

Thanks again

Aaron
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: More questions for the Guru...

I'd go with T.J. Ward and Atogwe. Watch Atogwe's injury status and if it looks as though he will be limited or won't play, start Chung instead.

Bradie James isn't an upgrade over any of the linebackers you currently have rostered so I would leave him on the wire.