McRath

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Anon Anon
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

McRath

I am in a 12 team league and we start 5 defensive players. I have solid weekly starters in Dansby, Mayo, Chung, and Lenon.

I also have Whitner, Verner, Geno Hayes, and E.J. Henderson.

After a mediocre fantasy season thus far and only 3 tackles against Cinci last week, I am inclined to drop Hayes for the upside of McRath.  What are your thoughts on this?  Any other players from the above list that you would drop instead?

Thanks.

Anon.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: McRath

McRath has a lot of potential. But may struggle against run-heavy teams as the Titans opt to use more nickel packages which will mean McRath will be coming off the field. I would probably drop Verner since he's a CB and their production is inconsistent from week to week and he's got a bad matchup against the Jaguars this week.
Anon Anon
Reply | Threaded
|

With Lenon and Whitner on byes, what 5 would you start from that group this week?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Dansby, Mayo, Chung, Geno Hayes, and E.J. Henderson.
Anon Anon
Reply | Threaded
|

Kirk Morrison and Daryl Smith just became available (probably because bad fantasy season by Morrison and a couple bad weeks by Smith).  Either or both seem to have value despite the mediocre showings thus far.  

How would you adjust the above, if at all, for this week and rest of season?   Are either worth starting over a Hayes or Henderson thi week? Dropping entirely for a Hayes or Verner for rest of season?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Morrison and Smith's value for ROS is going to be determined by who gets to play in nickel packages. We just don't know that information yet. Morrison should post above average numbers against CJ2K and the Titans. I would expect him to have better numbers than Hayes this week.