Lineup Analysis Question for The Guru

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lineup Analysis Question for The Guru

Hey Guru I just wanna say thanks for all your help throughout the season.  I made the playoffs with the #2 seed and have obtained the bye. My defense has been strong all year but with Timmons and Chung underperforming its beginning to show some weaknesses.  I just dropped Levy to pick up Hawthorne so here's what my lineup looks like now:

DLs Mathis, Shaughnessy & Stylez

LBs Timmons, Lofton, Poz & Hawthorne

DBs Chung, Ward, Atogwe & Weddle

I'd like to upgrade more at LB and DL but there isn't much available on the wire, so I'm looking to pickup the best DB for the playoffs.  Which of the following FAs do you like best when considering the matchups in Week 15 and 16?

T. Thomas   vs PHI @ GB,
McCourty    vs GB @ BUF
Grimes       @ SEA vs NO
Marshall      vs ARI @ PIT
Dahl           vs KC vs SF

As always, thanks in advance.  Earlier in the season I said I planned to donate a portion of my fantasy winnings to your site.  Well, being that I'm now guaranteed winnings I still plan to do so, as the advice I've been given on this site has proven time and time again to be accurate and well thought out, and its tough to get that with IDP sites, especially free ones.  

Aaron

theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lineup Analysis Question for The Guru

Go with Thomas. He's been perhaps the most consistent CB in fantasy this season. He usually always has at least 5 solos and he's good for an INT every 3 games or so.