Levy and Lenon

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Obiwan Kenblomi Obiwan Kenblomi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Levy and Lenon

I'm looking to pick up a solid backup for my two starters - Weatherspoon and Dansby.

I have Levy sitting on my bench.  How did he look last week?  He only had a few tackles.  Any idea why?  I'm hoping he was limited in playtime because of coming back from injury and not that he played bad.  What's your thought on him going foward?  Worth a bench spot?

Second, what's up with Paris Lenon?  He's looking pretty solid this year so far.  Is he on the feild a lot and do you think his tackle numbers will continue?  Is he around the ball a lot?

I really need to sign up for that NFL.com game replay, but I don't have the time to watch them all so it'd be wasting money.  But I sure am tempted!!
My IDP scoring system: 16 team Keeper League:  TK-1pt, ATK-1, Sack-3, Int-3, FF & FR-3, PD-1.  Multiple bonus thresholds for high TK and ATK each, Sacks, INT Yds and FR Yds.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Levy and Lenon

Levy looked to still be slowed by that groin injury and he actually injured his right ankle during the game which slowed him down even further. He will probably struggle in pursuit for a few games until his injury issues clear up. Keep in mind, he's in a fantasy situation. Detroit consistently sees above-average tackle opportunities and there is very little competition for tackles amongst the Lions linebacking crew. He's a great guy to keep on your bench. Watch him closely and when he's healthy, insert him into your starting lineup.

Lenon (and D. Washington for that matter) has seen above-average tackle opportunities so far this season. With how bad Arizona's offense is, I would expect that trend to continue and for Lenon to continue to put up solid numbers. The main dilemma arises in Week 7 when Gerald Hayes comes off the PUP list. Will Lenon go to the bench or will Hayes? That's yet to be seen.