Kirk Morrison

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Kirk Morrison

I made a lot of move this week, by trading J Anderson for Tulloch and picking up Session and McRath from the wire. I just noticed that Kirk Morrison was dropped this week after a huge disappointing season. However, he has a great match up Monday night against CJ2K. Following is my current LB line up and I need to start 4 LBs each week.

J Beason (Bye), Tulloch (vs Jax), Session (vs Was), D Ryan (vs Chief although he has Q mark), R McClain (vs SF), McRath (vs Jax).

McRath could be better long term investment, but wonder whether Morrison could back to his old form. I am thinking of dropping McRath for Morrison and starting Morrison over R McClain for this week only. What do you think?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Kirk Morrison

With Durant injured, Morrison may continue to be a three-down linebacker and he's got a great matchup against the Titans this week. I would drop McRath for Morrison since you can probably pick up McRath again next week.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

How about keeping Morrison over McRath for the rest of the season? Since  I have Tulloch, I may not keep two LBs in the same team for the bye week and a bad match up issues unless you think that McRath could be a nice handcuff for Tulloch just in case Tulloch is injured.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

It's tough to say. McRath's value is dependent on if he had leapfrog Witherspoon for nickel duties since he currently is sitting in those subpackages. I would say Morrison has slightly better value over the course of the rest of the year even though he may not always play in the nickel either.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

The report says that Durant finally practiced and will be back this week. Will this change your suggestion?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

No, not really. I still think there's enough opportunity here for Morrison to put up solid numbers.